Wednesday 16 November 2011

Research - Michael Buble Poster





















Here is another poster that I have looked at from Michael Buble. Immediately, from the research that we have already done, I could see continuing themes and similarities with his CD Covers. For example, the cover for 'call me irresponsible' shows Michael Buble with a similar facial expression. As I have also seen a similar type of expression from his CD Cover 'haven't met you yet', I can learn that Buble has a need throughout all of his work (posters, cd covers, songs, videos) for his music to be taken seriously as he keeps reinforcing this idea through his choice of cover. In addition, the fact that the colours chosen for this poster are black and white, of which were colours that I had not seen in this prominence in his CD covers could connote that perhaps this particular album 'It's time' is an album of which is not about showing off, but about meaning, as there are not any primary eye-catching colours chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment