Friday 4 November 2011

Radar Love - Planning - More Ideas for Shots


Here is another shot of which I feel we took influence form when filming our 30 second music video. I thought the use of this type of shot was interesting as it was able to show the guitarist and the drums in equal measure. I feel that this gave the sense to the audience that they would be watching a band. I also felt that this was an easy way to avoid the linear structure of switching from band member to band member. I also feel that the 'White Stripes' were a useful band to research as, similarly to 'Foo Fighters', their music is of a similar genre to that of 'Golden Earring'.

As a result, we chose to use this kind of shot in our 30 second video as we felt it fitted with the 'rock' genre (the genre of 'Radar Love').

No comments:

Post a Comment