Monday 3 October 2011

Decision on Michael Buble

While we had been thinking about the possibility of doing an unplugged song, we also thought it would be interesting to explore other types of songs. We have had the idea for a while for the narrative of our video to feature the theme of a relationship, and so we looked for songs that would suit this narrative. While we had dismissed using many of the songs that we had previously looked at, we found that they led us onto other genres with conventions that fitted better with the ideas we had in mind. One of the artists we had researched is Michael Buble. Out of his selection of songs, we thought that his song 'Crazy Love' was most relevant to our ideas. One of these reasons behind the choice of this song was due to our ideas of how we could interpret the lyrics.

And when I'm returning from so far away 
She give me some sweet loving, brighten up my day 
Yes it makes me righteous, it makes me feel whole 
And it makes me mellow down to my soul 






No comments:

Post a Comment